The Academic Expert's Committee of the World Olymp'Arts Council consists of the leading artists, scholars and pivotal figures of art professions among the world and is to advise WOAC on subjects in relation to art to ensure WOAC and its events to be of authority and play a leading role in the world stage of art.
1. Outstanding Artistic Achievements:
- 1.1 Applicants must demonstrate exceptional artistic achievements, measurable by:
- International recognition: Artistic works or performances must be internationally recognized, such as receiving international awards, participating in international tours, exhibitions, etc.
- Quantity and quality of artistic works: Applicants must provide historical documentation of their artistic works or performances to prove their quantity and quality in the artistic field.
2. International Influence:
- Applicants must possess a certain level of international influence, demonstrated through:
- Active participation in international cultural cooperation and artistic exchange activities, establishing extensive contacts with international artists and institutions.
- International exhibitions and performances: Applicant's works or performances showcased on international stages, positively impacting audiences worldwide.
3. Application Process:
- Submission of application: Applicants can apply through the following ways:
- Candidate nomination: Existing committee members can nominate up to three candidates each year. These candidates will be given the opportunity to submit application materials.
4. Application Materials:
- Applicants must provide the following application materials:
- Complete application form: Use the provided application form, ensuring all necessary information is filled in.
- Personal information, artistic background, educational background, professional experience, and samples of artworks or performances.
- Two letters of recommendation, meeting specific requirements, provided by individuals with relevant artistic knowledge and experience.
5. Application Review:
- Submitted applications and letters of recommendation will be comprehensively reviewed by the OLYMP'ARTS Academic Experts Committee to ensure applicants meet the membership criteria.
- Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview, which provides a platform for committee members to understand the applicant's professional knowledge, experience, and talents.
- Interviews may be conducted face-to-face or via remote video conferencing, depending on the applicant's location and committee arrangements.
7. Decision on Membership:
- Membership decisions will be based on the applicant's performance and compliance with the criteria and will be communicated in writing.
8. Withdrawal of Application:
- Applicants deciding to withdraw must follow specific steps and will face a waiting period before reapplying.
9. Application Fee and Non-Refundable Policy:
- An application fee is required upon submission, with the amount determined annually based on the committee's budget and application process costs.
- The fee is non-refundable regardless of the application outcome and is used to cover related costs of the application process and review.
Article 1 - Mission and Responsibilities
1.1 The mission of the OLYMP'ARTS Academic Experts Committee (hereinafter referred to as “the Committee”) is to promote and disseminate the core values of OLYMP'ARTS, contributing to the exchange and development of world culture and art.
1.2 The responsibilities of the OLYMP'ARTS Academic Experts Committee include, but are not limited to, the following aspects:
1.2.1 Promotion of OLYMP'ARTS Culture: The Committee should actively promote the global dissemination of OLYMP'ARTS culture, encouraging artists and cultural workers to create works inspired by or themed on OLYMP'ARTS, and expressing its concepts and values.
1.2.2 Support and Coordination of Artistic and Cultural Activities: The Committee should assist in organizing and coordinating cultural activities related to OLYMP'ARTS, including exhibitions, concerts, plays, literature, and films, enriching the artistic development of artists supported by OLYMP'ARTS.
1.2.3 Development and Management of Cultural and Artistic Projects: The Committee is responsible for evaluating and promoting various cultural projects to ensure their alignment with OLYMP'ARTS' development, providing support for its promotion.
1.2.4 Cross-Border Artistic Exchange: The Committee should encourage and facilitate cross-industry exchanges and collaborations in art, including the design of OLYMP'ARTS flags, various medals, theme music, and cultural celebrations.
1.2.5 OLYMP'ARTS Education and Cultural Heritage: The Committee should support OLYMP'ARTS educational projects (resident art programs, etc.), promoting the heritage of OLYMP'ARTS' ideas and culture, and the dissemination of OLYMP'ARTS' projects and programs across different age groups, in line with its mission to connect the world through art.
1.3 The OLYMP'ARTS Academic Experts Committee should work closely with the OLYMP'ARTS Advisory Committee, coordinating with other related OLYMP'ARTS organizations and cultural institutions to achieve the aforementioned mission and responsibilities.
1.4 The Academic Experts Committee should submit regular reports to the OLYMP'ARTS Executive Committee, detailing its work progress and results, and making suggestions as needed to further promote OLYMP'ARTS' promotion and continuous development.
Article 2 - Member Selection
2.1 Members of the Academic Experts Committee are appointed by the OLYMP'ARTS Executive Committee. Committee members should be individuals with rich experience and professional knowledge in art and culture to effectively fulfill their duties.
2.2 Member selection should be based on outstanding performance, reputation, and contributions in their respective fields, ensuring the diversity and high standard of the Academic Experts Committee.
2.3 The term of members should be determined according to the relevant regulations of OLYMP'ARTS, with the possibility of reappointment.
Article 3 - Activities and Budget
3.1 The Academic Experts Committee should develop an annual work plan and submit budget requests as needed, with OLYMP'ARTS supporting their work and project advancement.
3.2 Budgets should be submitted to the OLYMP'ARTS Executive Committee for review and approval, ensuring sufficient funds for the committee to fulfill its responsibilities.
Article 4 - Obligations
4.1.1 Adherence to values of universality, beauty, aesthetic, harmony, and non-violence.
4.1.2 Participation in OLYMP'ARTS activities.
4.1.3 Promotion of OLYMP'ARTS culture.
4.1.4 Artwork donations and maintenance of the OLYMP'ARTS Museum.
4.1.5 Involvement in promotional activities.
4.1.6 Participation and judging in art forums and competitions.
4.1.7 Advocacy against discrimination and maintaining fairness and justice.
4.1.8 Maintaining neutrality and independence from political influence.
© Copyright 1995-2024. All rights reserved.
© Copyright 1995-2024. All rights reserved.